For Returns/Exchange/Warranty Claim, please follow the procedures below:
Step 1: Read each section applicable below
Step 2: Contact us at +1 (604) 285-8028 or sales@T1SPORTS.ca with the following info:
- Customer name
- Contact phone # and E-mail
- Order #
- Reason for returns / exchange / warranty claim
- Clear high-resolution pictures of product for warranty claim
Step 3: Obtain RMA # (Return Merchandise Authorization Number) or PWC # (Product Warranty Claim Number) from us
Step 4: Clearly label the RMA # or PWC # outside of the shipping package and return product to us using pre-paid shipping
NOTE: Any incoming shipment without a RMA # or PWC # clearly listed on the shipment package will not be accepted.
Return / Exchange
T1 SPORTS offers a 14 days conditional return policy on products sold at regular prices, with few exceptions.
- Returns and exchanges would only be accepted if the item is in new, unused, and original condition and packaging
- Items showing signs of usage or opened packages would not be accepted
- Refunds would be in store credits only, minus any applicable shipping cost spent to ship the item to customer.
- On sale & clearance items are considered to be final sale and are not eligible for return or exchange
- Customer is responsible for all return shipping costs (including any custom or other fees). Non pre-paid shipping packages will not be accepted.
- Return or exchanged items are subject to a restocking fee
- Shoes must be unworn, with all tags and labels attached, in its manufacturer's original shoe box. Shoes without manufacturer's original shoe box will not be accepted. Damaged shoe box would be subject to a restocking fee.
- Any rackets strung by T1 SPORTS or third party are considered to be customized or used items and are not eligible for return or exchange. Manufacturer plastic wrap on racket handle must still be on and untempered. All tags and stickers must be attached on the rackets in the same new condition it was purchased. Racket covers, if applicable, must be returned in unused condition.
- Eligible items only - conditions apply - please contact us first if you have any questions.
If for whatever reason you want to cancel your order, please contact us ASAP.
If you have already placed the order but your order has not been process or shipped out yet, we can try to stop the order for you. If successful, you may be eligible to cancel your order with full refund minus a cancellation fee. Cancellation fee is the greater of either 5% of the total paid amount (including shipping and tax) or $15. Cancellation fee is for covering package material cost, staff handling time, and credit card fees.
If your order has already been shipped, we are unable to cancel the order. Please follow return/exchange instructions, if needed.
If you place an order (excluding pre-order and back-order items) and T1SPORTS.net is unable to fulfill an item in 45 days (including back order time from the day order is placed), then the customer may be eligible for a full refund with no cancellation fee. Please contact customer service for details.
Most high performance badminton and tennis rackets come with a 6 months manufacturer warranty and most performance shoes come with a 3 months manufacturer warranty.
- Manufacturer warranty is provided by the manufacturer of the product, not T1 SPORTS
- Manufacturer warranty only covers against manufacturer’s defects
- Customer is responsible to pay for the shipping and handling costs to and back from the manufacturer
- A product warranty claim does not automatically mean the customer will receive a new/replacement of the product. Each product must be sent back to T1 SPORTS and manufacturer for inspection. The ultimate decide of approving the warranty claim or not, would be based on the manufacturer
- T1 SPORTS must be the first point of contact for any warranty items for standard warranty claim procedure. Customers who contact manufacturer privately and directly, before contacting and receiving approval from T1 SPORTS, often create more issues. Therefore, such customers will be disqualified for any warranty support from T1 SPORTS for the manufacturer claim (without store support, manufacturer will likely not review or disapprove any claims).
To file a product warranty claim or to find out more if your product qualify for manufacturer warranty, please follow the instructions above.